Online Padala...from Australia with Love!

Being away from family is one hard thing we Filipinos deal with. We take such sacrifice to make sure our loved ones are taken care of financially. It's a saddening thought but I call NOBLE act. Not only do our overseas contract workers help thier family through their remittances, they also help in the Philippine economy with it.

With busy time at work and the immediate need, most find ways to send money to their family easy, fast and less time consuming.Too many money remittance sites have sprouted like mushrooms online. Some dont meet the needs of our family sending money home, but there is one money remittance company that do all they can not only send money but also makes sure it arrives in time to our families.

Here's an online money remittance site I have toured last night. One of the owner is a Pinay which I've figured have alot to do with the heart of the site itself.The site looked great. It's clean and its contents are readable. Further to it, making online transaction is just so easy.

It has online features that are so easy to be dealt with. From the sign up stage to tracking your own money till it is in the hands of your family. Ain't that just we all want? Pesoepadala.com.....this is just all you need to keep in mind.
Money remittances from Australia to the Philippines is made easy by PESOePADALA.com.

Pesoepadala makes sending money home easy.I recommend this to all our Overseas Filipino Workers!

http://www.pesoepadala.com

0 comments: