Wow! Applause...applause Jenny! Who would ever think that I was able to sit infront of the computer and find myself something that I can do. Well yeah! Apart from daily life routine which doesn't need a paper and a pen to make a list coz it's way too much to contemplate on.... and when given thought, gets me way too lazy to start.
SHUNGALA! I heard it first from my sister, Jodel, who at that time from what I felt was quite disappointed. Well whatever, everytime I hear it, it reminds me of her. And yes.... I laugh.
Then it came to thought, how good people are in making thier own terminology for one simple word.....DUMB.
From a filipino word TANGA which means DUMB... For some reason it evolved into shungala. Maybe because whoever a person is calling someone dumb, shungala isn't as harsh as tanga sounds.
Bottomline is, SHUNGALA=TANGA/DUMB
Posted by
Shungala's Weblog

0 comments:
Post a Comment